The Halloween Party is finally here!
Don’t forget my party! It’s on tomorrow! Click the igloo to read more.
Back the the Halloween Party.
There’s a Halloween Candy Hunt!
Here’s how to get all the sweets!
1. Go to Pizza Parlour
2. Click the green candy that’s stuck in the pipe organ.
3. Pick it up when it lands.
1. Go to Coffee Shop.
2. Click the big bowl of candy.
1. Go the the Forest.
2. Click the thing in the tree.
3. Click the egg-shaped candy that appears.
1. Go the the Beacon.
2. Click the pink candy stuck on the life ring.
1. Go to the Ski Lodge.
2. Click the pumpkin stuck in the mullet’s eye.
3. Pick it up when it falls onto the sofa.
1. Go to the Dance Club.
2. Click the green puffle (Keeper).
3. He’ll give you a riddle. The answer is Happy Halloween.
4. Keeper will dive into the bucket of apples.
5. He’ll cover an apple with chocolate & sprinkles.
6. Pick it up when it’s done.
1. Go to the Ski Hill.
2. Click the scare crow & pick up the bar of chocolate that appears.
Some people think this is hard to find. I didn’t!
1. Go to the Cove.
2. Click the binoculars.
3. Wait a few seconds & the octopus will appear!
4. Click the lollipop in his hand.
Now that you have all the candy, you can get a free scarf!
There’s also gonna be a new mission soon!!!!
The “lights” are back at the Ice Berg.
The new pin is at the Cave. It’s a bit hard to catch though! 😉
Oh, I almost forgot about the decorations! Here’s a few pictures of decorated rooms.
Oh, & the puck in the Ice Rink has been turned into a pumpkin! 😆
Ooops, I forgot to tell you where the free Pumpkin Baskets are. They’re at the Snow Forts. You’ll need one before you can go candy hunting.
And last but not least, here’s a video I made of the Halloween Party!
I used Google Video because YouTube isn’t working right.