I’ve been putting the game reviews off, mostly because of all the hype about ninjas & the Easter Hunt in Club Penguin, but partly because I was just too lazy. 😛 While I was surfing the Internet, I found a cool game I’m gonna do a review on. Also, a friend told me about a game a while ago & I’ve just remembered it now. I’m gonna be writing about it tomorrow. There’s also one last game someone told me about on a comment, it’s not the best game ever, but I think I should write about it too. Anyway, on with the review!
Name: Planet Cazmo
Website: Click here!
- To control your customised character, click on the spot you want to move to. You can also buy skate boards which make you go slightly faster. There are a certain amount of other things you can do too, like flip, or wave, which cannot be done on a skate board (don’t ask me why).
- To speak you type into the chat bar & press enter. You can also do emotes. But these aren’t the boring old 🙂 emotes, these ones are animated! To speak to NPCs (non-playing characters) click them & choose the sentences that appear above the head. Not all NPCs can be spoken to.
- To get coins you can play games or shake money trees (you know if it’s a money tree if your mouse pointer turns into a hand icon). Keep shaking the tree until coins fall out. Click the coins to pick them up.
- Some special games give you a free suit if you get a certain amount of points, like on ‘Ninja Skateboarding’, if you get 35,000 points & reach the finish line you get a Ninja Suit. These suits are non-tradable.
- To trade things you click the person you want to trade with & click the ‘trade’ button on their player card. As I said above, suits are non-tradable. I don’t really know how this works because I haven’t done it yet & I don’t plan to.
- You can buy membership, but I haven’t read about it because Planet Cazmo isn’t really the type of game I’d spend money on. I suspect you get more items to purchase.
- There are two servers, ‘Beatstreet’ & ‘Funkitron’. Funkitron is faster than Beatstreet for some reason.
- You can play music by clicking the speakers on your chat bar.
- You can get the free beta item at the Theater. Just talk to the lizard.
Clue for tomorrow’s game: In this game you play as a little bug on a bin.
This game is a bit too much like Club Penguin. I also think the music is bad, but my sister likes it. She keeps flicking through the songs listening to them for about 5 seconds each. But overall this is a pretty cool game.
Tip: When you’re playing one of the games where you can get a suit, press A + Z when you’re going full speed to get twice the points in the same amount of time, & when you reach the goal, stop trying to get the coins & stop doing the tricks, just focus on not hitting anything & getting to the finish line. 😉